Hyundai Kona Forum banner

61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
my blue lagoon 18 luxury "the toy"....

once i was done adding rain guards, mud flaps, hood protector, and winterizing her.

there was a ton of swearing involved in attaching that hood protector, but i needed it for the kind of driving i do.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Love my 2019 Kona luxury model ( I added tint and changed my rims to give it a bit more of an eye catching look, plus they were a Hyundai rim and on sale for a great price...;)
IMG_20200504_120250.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
I purposely waited until last Thursday to buy my SEL, as it would be the only rainless day of the week...and it would be clean for photos...lol I'll be taking some cooler looking night shots and such, soon!
Looking good !

·
Registered
2020 Kona Trend in red
5 Posts
We picked up our Kona this morning. We will miss our 2016 Elantra Sport, but to be honest our Kona is sportier...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Taken not long after I picked it up from the dealer back in March. Inspring backdrop, I know.
When I can keep the car clean for 5 minutes in decent light I'll take some better shots in a nicer setting.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I took her out to my dad's land last weekend. I actually tested the auto-descent crawl mode for the first time.

61 - 80 of 90 Posts