Hyundai Kona Forum banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I love my Kona 1.6t
So many things I want to do to her. My goal is 300hp, 20s, roof basket (but lower profile than what I've seen so far), ... So much fun!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Had custom made roof graphic added. It's similar to the one that comes on Domestic Market models, but better!
70964609_10157805016838120_1130607680625311744_o.jpg

·
Registered
162 Posts
Nothing to see here, I think most people know what my Kona looks like:

guess I'll hijack the thread for a second, don't mind me lol, I just made a post about it but was wondering where you got those clear reflectors. Hopefully those aren't the ones with the LED's built into it, and more the OEM outside USM

·
Registered
507 Posts
guess I'll hijack the thread for a second, don't mind me lol, I just made a post about it but was wondering where you got those clear reflectors. Hopefully those aren't the ones with the LED's built into it, and more the OEM outside USM

They are the ones with LED's and the crappy module that fried on 1st hook up. So they are disconnected, and module tossed in the garbage. I just keep them as plain white. The clear European reflectors have the same part number as the orange/amber reflectors in the US. Thats why they are so hard to come by .

41 - 60 of 76 Posts