For my 2019 Kona SE

17,740 miles
No repairs

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
2018 Kona AWD
14,500 miles
No repairs, maintenance and sport modifications only.

·
Registered
98 Posts
'18 Kona SE AWD 5000 miles per year: oil & filter changes, fluid/tire pressure checks & I did adjust the headlights to factory spec height.

·
Registered
55 Posts
`19 Ultimate. 11k miles.
Transmission replaced at 4k miles. Oil change and service at 10k miles.
No issues since trans replacement.

·
Registered
70 Posts
18 lux, 18,000kms... 1 year brake service, 3rd oil change, had the single usb port replaced. my rotors are rusty, but hey i park on dirt, so to be expected.

Reactions: Green Sub

·
Super Moderator
1,090 Posts
Wow, 4,800 miles. 2018. She will last long for you. But are you a guy that gets bored with cars and flip them often?
I have two other cars to use... sigh.. I'm working on selling one.. I had enough of the euro experience ..
I've slowed down a whole bunch.. but I have owned over 45 cars so far.. it's a sickness.. I even kept a list of them.. but i still remember them all.. I'm kinda like that Motour guy except with 4 wheels.. Only owned 2 bikes ever.. I'm not into buying as much anymore... but when the right thing comes along... I will do the impractical thing ..

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have two other cars to use... sigh.. I'm working on selling one.. I had enough of the euro experience ..
I've slowed down a whole bunch.. but I have owned over 45 cars so far.. .
That's a lot of cars! My Kona is car #6 or #7 (depending on how you want to count a vehicle I owned but never got titled or running) in my entire live, and I'm 50 now. So I'm on the other end of the spectrum, lol.

·
Super Moderator
1,090 Posts
That's a lot of cars! My Kona is car #6 or #7 (depending on how you want to count a vehicle I owned but never got titled or running) in my entire live, and I'm 50 now. So I'm on the other end of the spectrum, lol.
You still have time to catch up... lol.. I've been driving for longer than you are old, or should I say young.. I got to own some pretty nice cars that cost more than average to get into, but actually were cheaper to own than some cars costing much less.. I also modded a couple that were no longer good for daily driving which prompted the purchase of a beater car for everyday use.. then my beater cars got better and I was driving those more than the garage queens.
I want to get down to one car again. The Kona satisfies my need for something small and fun to drive thats practical and still can excite the child in me.. sometimes its easier to keep something than get rid of it.. thats where I'm at now..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts