Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Kona limited.
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found another brand of coilovers available for the FWD models on the Kona. So we have Gecko, Megan Racing, BC Racing, and Yellow Speed Racing available.

• Front Coil Spring Rate: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
  • Rear Coil Spring Rate: 5 kg/mm (280 lbs/in)
  • Front Drop Height: 0.0"-3.0"
  • Rear Drop Height: 0.0"-3.0"
  • Front Shock Absorber Upper Mount Type: Aluminum Pillow Ball
  • Rear Shock Absorber Upper Mount Type: Not Included. Use OE

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a feeling Yellow's are made by BC Racing private labeled. They have an inverted model exactly like BC and BC has a massive private label infrastructure network.
Hello Mainia1 and others, I am the owner of YSR USA. YSR owns and operates our own manufacturing center where our products are designed, developed and manufactured.

BC does not manufacture our products.We can custom build to any spec, as well as offer customized upgrades to our kits that brands such as BC can not.

Many of our coilover kits are developed here in El Paso, TX.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello Mainia1 and others, I am the owner of YSR USA. YSR owns and operates our own manufacturing center where our products are designed, developed and manufactured.

BC does not manufacture our products.We can custom build to any spec, as well as offer customized upgrades to our kits that brands such as BC can not.

Many of our coilover kits are developed here in El Paso, TX.
How long is the sale for on these and are there any reviews from a Kona owner yet?

·
Registered
4 Posts
For anybody interested in lowering their kona, I actually went ahead and got a set of the YSR coilovers for my 1.6l AWD and so far pretty solid. The installation took a bit of research, trial and error, but overall allows for really nice fitment and MUCH improved handling.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts