Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I am from Scotland (UK) and just had my Kona's 1st service and while it was there I asked the garage to update the Sat Nav to the more recent version. Since leaving the garage I now notice that the speed limit warning is displaying 1mph lower than actual. For instance in the UK motorway is 70mph but the speed warning displays 69 instead of 70mph and on certain roads 40mph is displayed as 39 mph. It all appears setup ok but have pictures

Any help is appreciated

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hello. I live in the US. I have a Garmin stand alone unit. Updated. And here some of the Maps show the Incorrect Speed Limits. Some of the School Zones dropped to 15. Sometimes goes the other way. Flashing a Warning. When I am doing the Posted Speed Limit.

Reactions: ccKona

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm searching for the same issue. Just had my i30 serviced and had the satnav updated and I have the same display as you 1 mph under on all speed warnings.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi all thanks for getting back to me. I'll try contacting the garage and see what they say as it appears no obvious end user fix. Its not a big issue but a tad annoying

1 - 9 of 9 Posts