Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had to adjust the trajectory of the washer nozzles ? Mine squirt straight into the wiper arms and splash down into the well at the bottom of the screen. Hardly any fluid gets to the glass. I can't see how to bend or alter them upwards.

Any advice on how to adjust them much appreciated ! (y)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah, I topped off the washer tank in my 2020 KONA with only 12k miles, but when I activate mine nothing comes out for about 5 or 6 seconds, then it just kinda dribbles and then eventually after 30 seconds they start to work. My mechanic said the washer motor should be replaced, it wasn't a matter aiming the direction of spray. I stopped by my dealership in Roseville, CA . What a mistake. No appointment sir? I'm very sorry we cannot look at your vehicle without an appointment. I explained what I needed. Nope, no appointment no service. It was explained that they need to "diagnose" the problem and "identify" the source of the problem. Then make another appointment to have them fix it. I was muttering expletives out loud as walked out of the dealership. THAT is why I hate most new car dealers. I don't know if that helped you, but I feel better after venting!

·
Registered
2019 White Ultimate
258 Posts
During covid times I now prefer the "appointments only" model to reduce the traffic while I'm there.
But I do agree that "diagnostics fees" are bull carp.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts