Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle

So you've decided to buy a brand new Hyundai Kona. You go to the dealership to buy it, but the dealership is sold out! Your only option is to order one, so you pay the deposit and place an order. Months later , your new Hyundai Kona arrives. But there's a problem! The front end is damaged! What do you do? Anyways a few days ago I was driving home from work and happened to be driving behind, then beside a truck hauling new vehicles to dealerships. As I pull up to a red light, I look up and notice this blue Hyundai Kona.... What a shame!

·
Registered
2018 Kona limited.
981 Posts
View attachment 7472

So you've decided to buy a brand new Hyundai Kona. You go to the dealership to buy it, but the dealership is sold out! Your only option is to order one, so you pay the deposit and place an order. Months later , your new Hyundai Kona arrives. But there's a problem! The front end is damaged! What do you do? Anyways a few days ago I was driving home from work and happened to be driving behind, then beside a truck hauling new vehicles to dealerships. As I pull up to a red light, I look up and notice this blue Hyundai Kona.... What a shame!
That body style kona only lasted to 2020, so its not a new kona. Plus there is a saab below it, which also isn't new. What i would do in your case is to not buy a kona just because you see a different model on the back of a hauler.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The car beneath it is a Saab. Saab has been defunct for several years…so clearly these aren’t new cars. Based on the state of the Kona I’d imagine this truck is headed to a salvage yard.
Very true! The other 3 cars in the back of the trailer were all brand new (2 SUV's and a car). It was a busy time of day, I could not take a picture of the entire trailer and all the vehicles. Since I was at a red light (the picture above was the best vantage point I had). Saab is no more? Such a great car company... 😆

1 - 6 of 6 Posts