Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My opinon, it sounds great, once u get the volume up, i like to have the bass and mid range set to max, that to me makes it sound better and i feel that the sound system fills the entire car and makes it shake pretty good, especially the bass. Rear speakers eh not great.

yes it would sound better with different speakers such as ones from crutchfield, but im pretty impressed with how it sounds already

·
Registered
51 Posts
To my ears I have to set the tone controls opposite of what I would usually do, I have to turn down the treble and midrange and really crank the bass. Setting the offset about 2 steps to the rear makes a big difference in my car.

"tweeters" are way too bright and rear door speakers sound like they aren't quite full range.

At low volume brining it to the front about 3 or steps makes it sound better at first. Totally in the center sounds good at low to mid volume as long as you turn the treble down. At high volumes I get fatigued unless I bring the treble and mid down and push it to the back a little.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.