Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This worked great on other car forums to help people around the country to get an idea what kind of deals folks are getting/paying.

Please just tell us the following:

State:
Trim:
Options:
MSRP:
Price: {include Destination Charge}
Also say if you got a Military, College or some other discount.

No need to list the taxes, dealer fees, title, plates etc. as every state is different.

Thanks! :smile:

·
Registered
46 Posts
2018 Kona Limited front wheel drive.
MSRP with destination and floor mats $ 25,805.
We paid $ 24,000 plus tax and DMV.
Roseville Hyundai, CA, near Sacramento.
Extremely pleased with the car, regardless of the price.
After driving the Kona our 2015 Santa Fe Sport 2.0T feels like a bus.

·
Registered
3 Posts
State: IL
Trim: Ultimate AWD
Options: Carpeted Floor Mats, All-weather Floor Mats, Reversible Cargo Tray, Mud Guards, Wheel Locks
MSRP: $30,207
Price: $27,299
Did not qualify for military, college, Uber or any other discounts
Financed through Hyundai at 1.9%

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
State: NM
Trim: Ultimate FWD
Options; First Aid Kit, Front & Rear Mats, Cargo Mat,
MSRP: $31,500.00
Price: $27K TTL w/Platinum Service Package/Military Rebate/Hyundai Rebate/Allstate Marketing Rebate

·
Registered
175 Posts
State: IL
Trim: SEL FWD
Options: Tech Package, Floor Mats
MSRP:
Price: 23495
I got a 500 dollar hyundai rebate. Traded in my truck which was paid off and got 9200 for it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
State: MT
Trim: SE AWD
Options: None
MSRP: $21750
Paid: $20400

My employer has a discount deal with Hyundai which saved me about $1100. I could have gotten another $500 off with the rebate but chose the 1.9% financing. No trade in, $8k down payment. I did buy the 3 year full maintenance offer from the dealer.

·
Registered
116 Posts
State: GA
Trim: Limited AWD Lime Twist
Options: Floor mats
MSRP: 26,980
Paid: 25,000 (27200 incl. all fees and taxes)

We put 10,000 down and used 3rd party financing because the rate we got through our credit union was good enough that the $500 rebate was more than the difference in total interest paid on the loan. Couldn't be happier! So much car for the money.

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Same here we should have it paid off in a year or so.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Buying tomorrow.....

2.0 SEL FWD, floor mats, cargo mat, door/trunk film, and tech package. $21,480 OTD. Paid cash.
Wow, that's a good price! :surprise:
Virtually the exact same vehicle I'm looking for this weekend. That's about 2.5k lower than I've gotten offers for so far (though I've only contacted them online to this point).

What part of the country?
Any advice?
I'm paying cash for about half and have my own financing for the rest. Does paying cash give you any leverage? Basically, I'm just handing them a check from my bank, so I wouldn't think it would matter much to the dealer...

·
Registered
4 Posts
"2.0 SEL FWD, floor mats, cargo mat, door/trunk film, and tech package. $21,480 OTD. Paid cash."

Just to be clear, the $21,480 actually included your sales tax?

No trades or anything?

Would love to get this price!

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Wow, that's a good price! :surprise:
Virtually the exact same vehicle I'm looking for this weekend. That's about 2.5k lower than I've gotten offers for so far (though I've only contacted them online to this point).

What part of the country?
Any advice?
I'm paying cash for about half and have my own financing for the rest. Does paying cash give you any leverage? Basically, I'm just handing them a check from my bank, so I wouldn't think it would matter much to the dealer...
https://www.hyundaikonaforum.com/forum/55-hyundai-kona-dealers-orders-pricing/1076-strategy-buying-future-delivery.html

Blessing and Peace

1 - 20 of 89 Posts