Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1041 - 1042 of 1042 Posts

· Registered
2020 Kona EV
56 Posts
The irony of that comment is Sat night I worked on the car all day and all night until 4am.... I'm running into some challenging hurdles to overcome regarding a few elements of my headlight build design. When I get really into a project, I can't sleep. Tonight I plan on sleeping though so I don't die.

Uhh soooooo, I got all the eyebrow parts painted and today I got them reassembled so technically that's Phase3B completed. Phase3C is headlights and that one is gonna be a doozy, 3D is front bumper touchup repairs. Video of those upper lights is already in production, but there's always a huge lag between actually finishing a project and the content getting published. I'm a builder, fabricator, artist, 12v tech, etc... but certainly NOT a marketer or social media person.

· Registered
2020 Kona EV
56 Posts
Oh I am so excited for what I've got cookin for all ya'll.

I intended on publishing the rear lower light makeover pics today but it was too late by the time I could get to it. So those'll go live tomorrow along with the YT video of em in action.

Rear wiper delete is finally done, complete with DIY how-to video in the queue for release.

Made great progress on the headlights and they look super dope so far. Currently waiting for additional parts arriving Monday.

Deleted the backseat today.... I knew before I bought the car that I was going to get rid of that thing but I had postponed it until I had some downtime. Also installed the rear dashcam today and ran the wiring even though the front cam is in my daily. Just preppin!

Photoshopped up some renderings for Phase3D and am pretty settled in on the design objectives...although very unsettled as to how to accomplish them at this point. :)

1041 - 1042 of 1042 Posts