Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1001 - 1020 of 1042 Posts

· Registered
2022 Kona Limited (Thunder Gray)
4 Posts
2022 Kona Limited Owner:

I had the windows tinted first off, then added the following items...

1. Envelope Style Organizer Cargo Net
2. Tempered Glass Screen protector
3. Door Sill Scuff Plate
4. Center Console Organizer Insert Tray
5. Tire Valve Stem Caps with Logo
6. Hyundai Kona Rubber Floor Mats

· Registered
2022 Kona Limited 1.6 turbo AWD
33 Posts

· Registered
2022 Kona N-Line "Veronica"
19 Posts
I gave her a good jamb wipe down with some help from The Chemical Guys Waterless Carwash. (My city is undergoing a water ban lately so I can't wash her proper just yet.)

I also pulled the trigger on the Eibach Pro-Kit!! Ahhhh!
Microphone Font Audio equipment Parallel Circle

· Banned
2,008 Posts
I gave her a good jamb wipe down with some help from The Chemical Guys Waterless Carwash. (My city is undergoing a water ban lately so I can't wash her proper just yet.)

I also pulled the trigger on the Eibach Pro-Kit!! Ahhhh!
View attachment 7512
You are going to love them. I would suggest getting some camber bolts, as the Kona's come with almost zero camber front camber. The rear is fully adjustable.

· Registered
2020 Kona EV
56 Posts
they're so adorable! Love em.

And since I'm here... well today I took all of that exterior trim paneling off. Front and rear bumpers, side skirts, all that wheel molding, yah, all of it. My shop is quite a mess.

· Banned
2,008 Posts
You can buy a big bag of multi assorted plastic tabs on Amazon for cheap.

A lot of green and yellow tabs that work on a Hyundai Kia in there.

· Registered
2020 Kona EV
56 Posts
Uhhh pretty much all of the clips are broken, lol. It's on today's todo list to count up and figure out how many of each I need to get. If I buy authentic Hyundai clips, they're almost $4ea, which is gonna hurt. So I'll try and hunt down a cost effective aftermarket equivalent. That being said, I just spent $400 on paint alone today for this project. I knew going in that it was gonna be expensive and labor intensive but that's why I'm doing it now before I tag the thing and start driving it. At least now I'm not under any pressure of a time deadline. Ideally it'll be reassembled before the new year. My ORIGINAL goal was to be driving it before the new year but I keep adding to the build list since I've never had the luxury of a project car that wasn't my daily driver.

· Banned
2,008 Posts
Uhhh pretty much all of the clips are broken, lol. It's on today's todo list to count up and figure out how many of each I need to get. If I buy authentic Hyundai clips, they're almost $4ea, which is gonna hurt. So I'll try and hunt down a cost effective aftermarket equivalent. That being said, I just spent $400 on paint alone today for this project. I knew going in that it was gonna be expensive and labor intensive but that's why I'm doing it now before I tag the thing and start driving it. At least now I'm not under any pressure of a time deadline. Ideally it'll be reassembled before the new year. My ORIGINAL goal was to be driving it before the new year but I keep adding to the build list since I've never had the luxury of a project car that wasn't my daily driver.
Then you should buy the bag. I sound deadened my car, so most of my inside panels were off. No way I was going to pay $4 for a 20 cent tab that was MADE to break.

1001 - 1020 of 1042 Posts