Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Add me to the list too ! Ordered weathertec gray, black interior needs a little contrast. Besides the center cloth seats are light color. Weather tech gets dirty, stained, but never cracked. Front and rear set are close to the maxiliner cost ! We should all know how they fit after this weekend, lol. Did get maxiliner rear mat prior to this. It is nice and fits well, but was still $76.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Add me to the list too ! Ordered weathertec gray, black interior needs a little contrast. Besides the center cloth seats are light color. Weather tech gets dirty, stained, but never cracked. Front and rear set are close to the maxiliner cost ! We should all know how they fit after this weekend, lol. Did get maxiliner rear mat prior to this. It is nice and fits well, but was still $76.
I went with the gray WeatherTech mats as well, for the same reasons you mentioned...mine will be here next Tuesday!

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
I like them, and believe we'll purchase the light gray.

Blessings and Peace

·
Registered
175 Posts
Showed up today. Installed. I only got the front ones, but I think I'm going to break down and get the rear ones too.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
These look great! Thanks for sharing.

Blessings and Peace

·
Registered
244 Posts
I am wanting them but the weather here is still nice so holding off a bit but most likely getting a rear cargo liner instead since the factory one is just not enough for spills etc even flipped over.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Oh heck I’m gonna buy them.

Blessings and Peace

1 - 16 of 16 Posts