Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where'd you get the bumper protector? link plz.

thanks man! the roof rack i got off amazon, the decals and emblems i got from aliexpress. I made the windguard myself thats attached to the roof rack because it was ungodly noisy without one.

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Kona
115 Posts
Looks good. Nice color. You're ready for summer.

I am getting to old to spend 6 hrs on detailing a car after winter. I detail both cars in the summer. My Kona went in last Friday and my wife's Palisade is in there now. That Palisade. Now there's a job to clean. **** thing is the size of a hearse!!! LOL

·
Registered
2 Posts

thanks man! the roof rack i got off amazon, the decals and emblems i got from aliexpress. I made the windguard myself thats attached to the roof rack because it was ungodly noisy without one.
Just joined the forum yesterday. I bought a 2021 Sonic Silver Ultimate a couple of weeks ago.

I’ve never heard of Aliexpress. I checked them out, and the prices of things are really cheap. Like too cheap. I’m looking for mud guards and a cargo mat. the mud guards are around $15 for all four. I was planning to get Hyundai’s at over $70 including tax. The ones on Aliexpress are also flexible rubber. I think Hyundai’s are hard plastic.

The cargo mat says over $100 shipping, so that’s out of the question.

I think some mudguards have even free shipping. There is also a lot of cool accessories.

What is your over all experience ordering from Aliexpress?

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts