Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can now picked up a slightly used Kona N for under $30K. In fact, most used Kona N are selling for less than a slightly used Kona N Line. (n)

The problem is some folks buying or selling the full blown N model may not understand what the car truly is. Oh well. If anyone wants one, you maybe able to get one now with up to $10K off. I saw one listed for $26K.

· Registered
1 Posts
You can now picked up a slightly used Kona N for under $30K. In fact, most used Kona N are selling for less than a slightly used Kona N Line. (n)

The problem is some folks buying or selling the full blown N model may not understand what the car truly is. Oh well. If anyone wants one, you maybe able to get one now with up to $10K off. I saw one listed for $26K.
Where are you seeing them at this price? Sounds good to me, as a potential buyer! :)

· Registered
6 Posts
Hmmm…I just did a cars.com search up to 500 miles from my NWA home and the lowest priced used one I saw was high $31K, most were around $33K. I did see a car for $26K but it was clearly an N-Line. I did get $500 off MSRP on mine and a Nebraska dealer has two new listed discounted around $2K. Most are still listed at MSRP.
The dealer closest to me has lowered their ADM from $4K to $2300, their Lunar White N has been there at least a month.

· Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Usings CARFAX. I found two for around 28K but that is the whole country, I didn't limit mileage. To get one of the 28K models delivered is still priced lower than the 3rd cheapest at 30K.

Most I see used are around $31-33K which is actually closer to what the new car price is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts