Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Hyundai Kona 2020 Driver's!

I'm having a problems on my car, it's making load unwanted noise (tiktiktik)
And sometimes it's hard to shift. And if driving to slow due to traffic, it's like your driving on a wild horse.. wiggle wiggling moved.

Is there anyone knows how to deal or fixed this issue.

Thank you!

·
Registered
2018 Kona limited.
949 Posts
Greetings Hyundai Kona 2020 Driver's!

I'm having a problems on my car, it's making load unwanted noise (tiktiktik)
And sometimes it's hard to shift. And if driving to slow due to traffic, it's like your driving on a wild horse.. wiggle wiggling moved.

Is there anyone knows how to deal or fixed this issue.

Thank you!

If its the 1.6t, its normal. The 1.6t has a high pressure fuel pump run by the exhaust cam, plus its direct injection, so its going to make noise. And if you have the DCT transmission, there are things you can not do with it, like creep in traffic, which is essentially riding the clutch, which will have that effect. I suggest making yourself familiar with the manual before you break something that wont be covered by warranty.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If its the 1.6t, its normal. The 1.6t has a high pressure fuel pump run by the exhaust cam, plus its direct injection, so its going to make noise. And if you have the DCT transmission, there are things you can not do with it, like creep in traffic, which is essentially riding the clutch, which will have that effect. I suggest making yourself familiar with the manual before you break something that wont be covered by warranty.
Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts