Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Discovered this forum while searching for issues and possible solutions related to my 2019 Kona SEL. It seems like recently I’ve been running into a lot of issues. The car just hit 50K miles and last night I stopped at an ATM and it would restart. AAA came and said it’s the starter. Now it’s at the dealer who can’t look at it until at least Monday. Fingers crossed it’s under warrant and they have the part because I don’t have another car and they don’t do loaners.
I’ve also recently encountered the following:
Glasses holder drops down constantly/won’t stay shut.
Cruise control button doesn’t always work, have to set it (pushing the button) numerous times before it takes.
For the past year my indicator for cars next to me hasn’t worked. Then randomly it recently started working about 80% of the time.
My radio stopped working, pushed the little pin area multiple times and after about 20 min started working again.
When I replaced the tires over the summerI was told that the place hadn’t seen such bad side wear, like Hyundai put unused but old tires on the cars and so they were extremely dried out.
Starting to get frustrated as I look for solutions and wondering if I should move on to a different care despite still owing on this one.
Last week the low tire late came on and said back tire only had 6lbs. Nope it was full. Shut off car and restarted, the alert continued for a week but the pressure was always correct after the 6lb scare. Then one day alert stopped.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am at the dealership getting these fixed - at least the starter motor. The electronic things they say they don’t see a problem/can’t replicate them so “nothing to fix”.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts