Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I know it's probably already been posted about but I'm looking for any available tuning for the awd sel. Performance tunes accepted but most likely looking for an economy tune.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
You can do what you want but if you flash tune the Kona or any Hyundai for that matter, there is a flash counter in the ECU. Any flashing of the ECU beyond what Hyundai does for updates will be detected and void your warranty. If you want to tune it, I suggest you utilize a Piggyback ECU. There are several Look in the thread "What did you do to your Kona today." There are some direct links to the available units.

Blessings and Peace

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hey guys I know it's probably already been posted about but I'm looking for any available tuning for the awd sel. Performance tunes accepted but most likely looking for an economy tune.
You cannot tune or add a tune to a 2.0 Naturally Aspirated Engine. Only thing you can do is find and if you can find a online for a chip, of which only changes throttle, transmission shift points ,some timing. This is not the same as a Tune as we call it for a Turbo engine, which involves ECU remapping and Dyno of which Tuning is only for these engines as they have more potential to make power along with upgrades to the intake, exhaust also adding in a downpipe and if also if need be a bigger intercooler.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts