Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sure not many here know this, but not only can you turn off traction control, but stability control as well. I am not responsible for damages you incur in your ability or lack there of, in controlling your vehicle. Personally i drive with them off, as all my prior vehicles did not have either function, its what I'm used too. Also great for those track times is scca and nasa races. Too turn off stability control, press and hold down the traction control button for about 5 seconds. If done correctly, it will denote on the screen that stability control is off.

·
Banned
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Im sure not many here know this, but not only can you turn off traction control, but stability control as well. I am not responsible for damages you incur in your ability or lack there of, in controlling your vehicle. Personally i drive with them off, as all my prior vehicles did not have either function, its what I'm used too. Also great for those track times is scca and nasa races. Too turn off stability control, press and hold down the traction control button for about 5 seconds. If done correctly, it will denote on the screen that stability control is off.

Here is a picture from today showing the message you will get on your instrument cluster.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I see you have a pid scanner there, I have seen it many times, but forgot the name. Can you get the temp of the dual clutch trans oil?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts