Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Kona Trend - 1.6T AWD - sunset orange
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey . . .my 15th vehicle and it's finally the right vehicle at the right time.
i will be making some slight mods to personalize my ride but i won't be turning it into a race car! (unfortunately)

anyway . . just wanted to drop-in and say hello - hope to pick-up some good info on this forum

·
Registered
4 Posts
frick. . . .your ride looks good! what wheels did you go with?
Thanks man, the wheel are what came with it, its the kona trend urban edition they come with 18" BBS wheels, dont ask me the model of them I've been searching for it and cant find them anywhere. I work at hyundai myself and i haven't been able to find a bulletin or a part number for them 🤦🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
2020 Kona Trend - 1.6T AWD - sunset orange
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks man, the wheel are what came with it, its the kona trend urban edition they come with 18" BBS wheels, dont ask me the model of them I've been searching for it and cant find them anywhere. I work at hyundai myself and i haven't been able to find a bulletin or a part number for them 🤦🏻‍♂️
hmmmm . . .i'm lookin for that style or similar - sounds like you've done the research already! ...lots of options tho

·
Registered
4 Posts
hmmmm . . .i'm lookin for that style or similar - sounds like you've done the research already! ...lots of options tho
yeah i did an extended research just incase i have curb rash one or what ever, but i cant seem to find the part number.. I might give a call to our supplier to see if i can get the part number

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey you work for hyundai why no awd kona n? Lol jk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts