Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can the huge symbols super imposed all over the page be eliminated? They are driving me crazy because I can't see what's underneath them. All kinds of different shapes.

·
Registered
266 Posts
You should post a screenshot but my guess is you are using an unsupported browser. Try a different browser and see if you still have the problem - brave is a great and secure browser.

·
Super Moderator
823 Posts
others are not reporting a problem. I don’t have this issue either.. Try another browser or possibly another graphics setting on your system.

Can the huge symbols super imposed all over the page be eliminated? They are driving me crazy because I can't see what's underneath them. All kinds of different shapes.

·
Administrator
145 Posts
internet explorer
Thats probably the problem, try chrome or firefox. Internet Explorer is not supported by most websites any more.
Correct the new platform is optimized for the latest browsers and IE is on its way out.

Chrome seems to be the best to work with it on.

Jeff M

·
Administrator
145 Posts
Currently, the site is optimized for modern browsers that support display on devices ranging from desktop to tablet to mobile. Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge have some limitations across devices but we are working on finding ways to improve compatibility while maintaining as much of the function and design as possible. Are you able to try Google Chrome or Firefox as an alternative? I think you will find a much nicer experience on the site from one of the alternative browsers available.

- Cricket

1 - 12 of 12 Posts