Hyundai Kona Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered my 2023 Preferred sun/leather in Misty Jungle. Got it delivered this past Wednesday Oct 5th. 6 month wait. View attachment 7560
Nice color, no longer option to order Misty Jungle.
How you like car so far ? You have the same trim as our ordered car.
Hopefully it will not take 6 months until delivery, I am tired of waiting for 2023 Tucson since February and still no ETA from Hyundai.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice color, no longer option to order Misty Jungle.
How you like car so far ? You have the same trim as our ordered car.
Hopefully it will not take 6 months until delivery, I am tired of waiting for 2023 Tucson since February and still no ETA from Hyundai.
Love the car. Very comfortable, great features. 2023 has 10.25 screen & built in navigation system. I had heard colour Misty Jungle was no longer available for order. Its been removed from Hyundai Canada website. When I ordered last April they had stopped taking orders for 2022 Kona & 2023 wasn't in production until end of June. First 3 months of my wait, I was in limbo. I had my ups & downs with my waiting time, but it finally happened. I don't think I would want to go this again. Hope you Kona arrives soon!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got an email from Hyundai Canada for my ordered 2023 Kona Preffered with Sun & Leather package production scheduled for March 2023.
It means dealer told me 2 to 3 months actual wait time 6 months ( bullsh.. )

41 - 47 of 47 Posts