Hyundai Kona Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
I ordered gave deposit 2023 Kona Preferred Sun/Leather on April 5, 2022. I currently have 2019 Kona. Have not had any emails from Hyundai on my order. Few weeks ago called my dealer in Regina, was advised I'm number 61 in Canadian Kona order queue. How that works out in factory queue unknown. Hope it arrives before winter!
Let us know once u received 馃憤馃徎

Registered
I ordered a Kona Electric in November last year with expected delivery in February. It is now almost August, and I still don't have it. I get a different excuse from the dealer every time I ask. This has ranged from a semiconductor shortage, it's a long way to Korea, Covid 19 and many more. The latest is that Hyundai are holding all electric vehicles at the port in the UK before dispatch to the dealers with no specific reason for this. Can anybody shed any more light on this?

Registered
Ordered a Kona Preferred on March 10th this year. I thought I was ordering 2022 but now I'm wondering if I'll get a 2023 instead? Started at 89th on the que. As of June 6th I was 45th still. A few weeks ago (about June 15th) I asked what would happen if I changed colours and added sun and leather - it bumped me up to 17th! As of yesterday I was 3rd..... STILL WAITING! 20 weeks and not in production yet.

Registered
Ordered a 2023 N line w/o the ultimate package in Jeju on July 28th. Was told on Aug 1st that it is now built and on the boat. Should arrive September 11. Much faster then expected. Dealer was saying end of October when I placed the order. But they did say that the less popular colours tend to arrive faster, whatever that means鈥

Hope that brings some hope to people who are also waiting.

Registered
In my post of July 21st I noted my dealer advised me I was #61 in Canadian 2023 Kona order queue. I seem to now have dropped down to #74 dealer gave me a different position. Unsure how that happened. 馃 I'm kinda losing hope of seeing this car this year. By the time I might get it the 2024 could be taking orders.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts