Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this was asked already, but….

22 Limited AWD. I wanted to know if anyone knows how to mute or disable the speed camera warnings. As much as I do appreciate them, sometimes they are overzealous. When I drive to work, I take an elevated highway. Under the highway, I pass about three schools. I guess the Kona’s GPS can’t pinpoint if I’m on the highway, or the street. and the warnings go crazy because it thinks I’m doing 50-65 mph in a 25 mile camera school zone.

appreciate any help, and thanks!!

·
Registered
2018 Kona limited.
825 Posts
Not sure if this was asked already, but….

22 Limited AWD. I wanted to know if anyone knows how to mute or disable the speed camera warnings. As much as I do appreciate them, sometimes they are overzealous. When I drive to work, I take an elevated highway. Under the highway, I pass about three schools. I guess the Kona’s GPS can’t pinpoint if I’m on the highway, or the street. and the warnings go crazy because it thinks I’m doing 50-65 mph in a 25 mile camera school zone.

appreciate any help, and thanks!!

Have you checked the navigation settings on the multimedia screen or on your phone if you connect to it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked on the navigation options, only on the head unit. I haven’t used my phone for navigation. On the head unit, the only options I’m seeing are to adjust the mileage from when the warnings begin.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts