Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!
I went to go on a test drive this afternoon with my Fiance and ended up trading in my 2010 Prius for a Kona Ultimate AWD. Quick question, when I was leaving the dealer told me that the keys were in the car, I got in and drove off then noticed that there was only 1 key. Do the Konas come with only 1 key or did they forget it?

·
Registered
244 Posts
They come with 2 remote key fobs. Did you only get one remote if that was the question?
But I would look all through the car perhaps in glove box or center console is the 2nd remote.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the answer! You are correct, I meant 2 remote key fobs. I did check the glove box but all that was in there was my temporary registration and the infotainment manual, not even the owners manual. I'll ping them in the morning, thank you!

·
Super Moderator
478 Posts
There should be a stack of manuals in a plastic pouch. Hope they didn't forget to setup your blue link and Sirius.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No stack, just the infotainment book, the Sirius is on but the Blue Link is not, I tried to sign up but the registration fails as it says the VIN isn't in my name.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yeah definitely bug the dealership to give you ALL of the collateral that comes with the car. Sounds like you're missing a spare key and a few manuals at least. Welcome and enjoy your new ride!!

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
As everyone above has commented you are missing your property. Call your salesman first and have him do the leg work, it's what you paid him for. If he doesn't respond call the sales manager and talk to him. He might just bring it to you if you live in the same city as the dealership. You can always ask, the worst that could happen is, they say no, however they might say yes. Always worth a try.:smile:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Two remotes and at least five booklets, owners manual the thick one. Vague memory, warranty booklet, maintenance, electronic, quick reference, and owners manual. Check tire pressure, windshield washer fluid level and oil. I had 45 psi in tires (not the 33 needed) , low washer fluid, and oil a little over filled. 2.0 takes 4.23 qts so a little over is hard to guess as they put it in ? Next I need to pull lugs off, had issues before being over tourqued on other new vehicles.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Over filled a bit. That's near max load pressure and would be once they were run hot.

Blessings And Peace

1 - 9 of 9 Posts