Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to Hyundai, I know that Honda had service coupons when ever you take your vehicle in for service. How does Hyundai work?
Thanks
Tom

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Tom thanks for asking. No service coupons. They keep a computer record of your visits and they know if you have an extended service plan also as it will be registered in their computer system with the vehicle vin#. Plus you should have a MyHyundai App internet account, either you or they registered you for. It will show when services are needed and any current service information. It's the same account you access for BlueLink also. I believe you can also schedule a service thru this same internet account.

I can't remember right off the top of my head but I know we can with our Genesis G80 Ultimate App and I believe you can with the Hyundai App also.:smile:

Blessings and Peace

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, that is what i was looking for. I thought it was done by computer but wasn't sure. so how much extra do we have to pay for synthetic oil.
?

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Normally if you've got a good dealer, nothing. Just ask for an upgrade to synthetic. May I ask, do you have the Platinum Service package?

Blessings and Peace

1 - 6 of 6 Posts