Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is looking for a used 2019 Limited, Kona EV, I am selling mine. I came across a great deal on a Tesla 3 Performance that I couldn't pass up. So I am trying to get out of my lease by selling the Kona outright. Hyundai doesn't allow lease takeovers so I have to try to sell it. It is Sonic Silver, 5600 miles. Excellent condition. Have gotten 4.5mi/kw for the past 5600 miles. The buyout right now is 36k. If anyone is interested, contact me and make me an offer. I am in southern NJ. [email protected]

Thanks.
Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
If anyone is looking for a used 2019 Limited, Kona EV, I am selling mine. I came across a great deal on a Tesla 3 Performance that I couldn't pass up. So I am trying to get out of my lease by selling the Kona outright. Hyundai doesn't allow lease takeovers so I have to try to sell it. It is Sonic Silver, 5600 miles. Excellent condition. Have gotten 4.5mi/kw for the past 5600 miles. The buyout right now is 36k. If anyone is interested, contact me and make me an offer. I am in southern NJ. [email protected]

Thanks.
Scott
I wanna hear about this Model 3 Performance deal!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts