Hyundai Kona Forum banner

Saw a Elantra GT N model.

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  dklanecky1 
#1 ·
Saw one at my dealer Saturday. N Model, somewhat disappointed in some of the specs. 200HP 1.6 turbo, same as our old Veloster Turbo, but it did have the 7 speed tranny. Some different trim that matched the body color (red) and it looked OK for a small wagon. The price was a little much IMO, for what it was $28,000. So basically you get 25+ more HP, and a increased price, I'd predict this same motor configuration goes into the Kona N, if so I'd pass.

#2 ·
Interesting perspective. I saw a red one with the red interior trim line at the dealer and thought it was a real good looking hatchback looking/ station wagon looking vehicle. My middle son, leased an Elantra GT N line a few months ago, and while I wouldn't want to drive it everyday (too low and firm riding for me), it is a lot of fun for some short trips. Power is significantly stronger feeling than the 2019 Kona 1.6T. I would certainly consider a 2020 Kona N line with the same 200 hp N line motor, but would probably have to upgrade to the AWD version in order to really use the extra power.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.