Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a code to re new , but not working , anyone has a coupon code to renew my blue link , have had free for 3 years, 300.00 is a lot with no discount, thanks 馃憤馃徎

Registered
I have to agree ... with all the various issues (I've had) with BlueLink, I couldn't imagine paying $30/month to renew it when the time comes. I plan to use my Android for MAPS when the time comes in 2022.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have to agree ... with all the various issues (I've had) with BlueLink, I couldn't imagine paying $30/month to renew it when the time comes. I plan to use my Android for MAPS when the time comes in 2022.
Was able to get a discount , I do use to start car , other see starts if car etc , thanks

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How did you get a discount & how much off ??? Did you stay with all 3 "features" ??
Yes all 3 , 40 off, and you get free map updates 2xs a year when they come out , you go to computer to sd to then car ,or buy for 25.00 they send it. to you .

Registered
Yes all 3 , 40 off, and you get free map updates 2xs a year when they come out , you go to computer to sd to then car ,or buy for 25.00 they send it. to you .
So if I'm reading you correctly, you're saying $360 - $40 = $320 / year ??? I think all 3 are normally priced $30/month. How did you get the discount? Talking with BLUELINK, emailing them, or ?? thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts