Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there- I have a 2018 Kona Ultimate and enjoyed using the remote start feature via BlueLink. I let the BlueLink subscription lapse after the initial 3 year trial, and was wondering if somehow the remote start functionality is still accessible? I'd heard it was, via the key fob, but mine only has 4 buttons: lock, unlock, trunk lift (which doesn’t work), and car horn. Am I missing something? Thx in advance!

·
Registered
2018 Kona limited.
917 Posts
Hi there- I have a 2018 Kona Ultimate and enjoyed using the remote start feature via BlueLink. I let the BlueLink subscription lapse after the initial 3 year trial, and was wondering if somehow the remote start functionality is still accessible? I'd heard it was, via the key fob, but mine only has 4 buttons: lock, unlock, trunk lift (which doesn’t work), and car horn. Am I missing something? Thx in advance!

Its not trunk lift, as there is no motor in the hatch, its trunk unlock. As for the remote start idk, i don't use the function.

·
Registered
2020 black kona limited
357 Posts
i couldve sworn you can get an oem from the dealer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts