Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Until I can get another set of headlights and retrofit them with HID's and proper projectors, I want to replace the oem bulbs with something better. Any recommendations that don't require modification?
Also, I plan on putting some yellow bulbs in the fogs.

Also, what size bulb do I need for the low beam and fogs?

·
Registered
370 Posts
I picked up a pair of Philips Diamond Vision (H7) for under $23 on Amazon, haven't had the opportunity to install them but if you do a search there are a few post on here that show photos of them installed - much whiter than the OEM bulbs.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I picked up a pair of Philips Diamond Vision (H7) for under $23 on Amazon, haven't had the opportunity to install them but if you do a search there are a few post on here that show photos of them installed - much whiter than the OEM bulbs.
I like the whiter color, but I'm more concerned with light output. How is the light output with those?

·
Registered
HYUNDAI KONA ELITE 2018
32 Posts
I like the whiter color, but I'm more concerned with light output. How is the light output with those?
If you want white color, these are the best, but horrible brightness. You cant get both, if you choose white color these are the best, if you want brightness, go with OSRAM but less white 20% whiter than stock. You can't choose both, more whiter less bright and vice-versa. Hope it helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts