Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My excellent (2022) new Kona Ultimate seemed to have crashed itself. I had cause to visit a well-known grocery store in Dawlish We drove from our holiday caravan to the store en route I thought id try the CC. I only had it switched on for about 2 minutes as I had a roundabout to negotiate so it was back to manual driving for the remainder of the journey. I drove into an empty Disabled Parking bay and had just come to a stop, but as yet had not moved the drive lever to any position but was about to do this when suddenly the car lurched forward with my trying to stop it! Unfortunately, it crashed over one parking post and then came to rest between 2 other parking posts. This had severely damaged the car so much that it was taken away on a low order for repairs. (I'm still waiting). I have no idea what caused this to happen and wonder if it was the earlier use of the CC? Any ideas?

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your very helpful reply I have spent many hours trying to figure out what I had done wrong. it goes to show you nevet stop learning.so at 86 and driving various types of vehicles since the age of 14 these 21 century cars one has to be very careful indeed. I may h to wait some time before my car is ready to use again. Many thanks for your hellp🙏🙏

1 - 3 of 3 Posts