Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an email from Rally Armor letting me know they have finished development and are now selling fitted (not universal) mud flaps for the Kona. Here is the link to all the different options, and here are the instructions to review.

Price is high, but I have only heard good things about Rally Armor products, so the black ones will make a nice addition to my Pulse Red Trend. If anyone has other brands they would like to share, put up some pics, I have yet to pull the trigger on the purchase.

·
Registered
66 Posts
they do look very nice but very pricy. BUT, they are american made and i`m sure they are very high quality. i want them but i won`t pull the trigger yet.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they do look very nice but very pricy. BUT, they are american made and i`m sure they are very high quality. i want them but i won`t pull the trigger yet.
In this situation, I think they are expensive simply because of their quality. These mudflaps will probably outlast multiple vehicles they are thrown on, if their reputation proceeds them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I pulled the trigger on them. It's a nice kit that was super easy to install. Other than the price, I'm very pleased with them. Definitely get some good coverage from them.
I

1 - 4 of 4 Posts