Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed the strangest and most irritating "feature" on my Kona: when I'm on the Radio screen, the radio preset selector on the steering wheel moves up and down as expected with the order of the stations on the screen. As soon as i move to a different screen, say Home, or Android Auto, the order reverses!! It drives me nuts...
Has anyone else noticed this bizarre behavior? Is there a fix? Am i alone in having this bug?

·
Registered
99 Posts
I vaguely recall from reading the manual (a long time ago before I got my kona) that it progresses through set stations in radio mode, but favourites when not in radio mode. But memory could be faulty, and if somebody knows better please correct me. 🤔

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have noticed the strangest and most irritating "feature" on my Kona: when I'm on the Radio screen, the radio preset selector on the steering wheel moves up and down as expected with the order of the stations on the screen. As soon as i move to a different screen, say Home, or Android Auto, the order reverses!! It drives me nuts...
Has anyone else noticed this bizarre behavior? Is there a fix? Am i alone in having this bug?
Sameo here Joe. Someone was not thinking when they designed this one. Absolutely stupid. Not found a fix (but I haven't looked either). Just threw up my hands in frustration. I love this EV but I'm seeing a lot of these types of little things that are not thought all the way thru (and crutial safety things like the forward collision system locking up the breaks waaaaay before they are needed; the oscillating cruse control operation when you try to accelerate a tad above the setpoint; the aggressive acceleration when in stop and go freeway traffic when on cruise control; the wait till forever last second to slow down in the same conditiions... even after trying all the setting options). I think they rushed these things a bit. Ford has done a nice job on a rental I was driving but I'm not into Ford since my last bad taste with one many years ago. So I get around it now by not using the cruise control option except during full flowing freeway traffic. I've read others on this forum saying the same thing so it's not just me. Shame. Such a nice ride otherwise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts