Hyundai Kona Forum banner
161 - 164 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
No, I decided against the sunroof. But all the rest is in it, plus HUD, heated rear seats, both front seats electric, lane change warning and warning for crossing traffic wegen backing out of a lot.
AND don't forget, Europe has the nice looking and lite forged rims, where North America gets the heavy cast crap.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
No, I decided against the sunroof. But all the rest is in it, plus HUD, heated rear seats, both front seats electric, lane change warning and warning for crossing traffic wegen backing out of a lot.
I’m curious, with all the regulations in Europe, does the exhaust still sound good? Be fun to compare notes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I’m curious, with all the regulations in Europe, does the exhaust still sound good? Be fun to compare notes.
Difficult to accomplish 😁. No, I'm perfectly happy with the sound. Much better than the neighbour's Cupra Formentor, even in the soft setting. The noise regulations here are ridiculous: A certain db (A) value mustn't bei exceeded at 30 mph, the rest doesn't count. Not difficult to engineer. All big Porsches, AMG, BMW M and so on make big noise as well, as soon as the exhaust opens.

And sorry, I'm looking for a Seconds Set of rims myself 😭

161 - 164 of 164 Posts