Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking around here the last couple of weeks, but now we're official.
2022 Kona N-Line AWD with Tech package, floor mats and cargo tray. Although I'm not a fan of the mats or the tray and will order some weather tech to replace them.

Car Wheel Smile Sky Cloud

·
Registered
50 Posts
I saw one of those on the lot....it was really striking in the white. The body colored moldings make a huge difference.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Observations from a newbie:
  • Trunk space. We bought this because we wanted small. We decided to make an 8 hour drive with 4 adults, I put the first suitcase in the car and the trunk was gone.....wow
  • Navigation- makes me laugh every time the nav says "feets" LOL
  • We have named the car Naggie, I've never had a vehicle beep and complain so much! Check the back seat! Lead vehicle pulling away! Device on wireless charger! Key not in car!
  • Love the car more every day, really enjoying it.

·
Registered
202 Kona N Line w/ tech package on 19in Konig Ampliforms
161 Posts
Observations from a newbie:
  • Trunk space. We bought this because we wanted small. We decided to make an 8 hour drive with 4 adults, I put the first suitcase in the car and the trunk was gone.....wow
  • Navigation- makes me laugh every time the nav says "feets" LOL
  • We have named the car Naggie, I've never had a vehicle beep and complain so much! Check the back seat! Lead vehicle pulling away! Device on wireless charger! Key not in car!
  • Love the car more every day, really enjoying it.
I thought I misheard the feets thing, until it did it again and I lol'd.

·
Registered
101 Posts
They changed the exhaust... I used to like things like that but I guess I'm getting old and prefery 1 pipe

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride! I just bought a Kona N last week and couldn't been happier with my purchase. My first Hyundai, too. I didn't realize how small the car was until I pulled it into the garage..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Trunk only fits 1 suitcase? ugh, that may kill it for me and I didn't think it was that small. The White looks greaet and hate all the pics I see of grass, not cold winter snow!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Trunk only fits 1 suitcase? ugh, that may kill it for me and I didn't think it was that small. The White looks greaet and hate all the pics I see of grass, not cold winter snow!!
Take a good look at it.
We're still glad we went with the Kona over the Tucson, but that was a bit of a shock.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm thinking of selling my 08 Wrangler and going for more fun/sports, and our other car is a CX-5 so outside of needing room for hockey bags, we don't need anything big for a second vehicle...this is why I have been intrigued

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm thinking of selling my 08 Wrangler and going for more fun/sports, and our other car is a CX-5 so outside of needing room for hockey bags, we don't need anything big for a second vehicle...this is why I have been intrigued
Or LS swap the JK and throw on some 1 tons/42s :)
Fun and sporty LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts