Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of have a source to look up part numbers for the Kona? I am looking for the part number for the 1.6 turbo Kona. This is our first Hyundai.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Does anyone know of have a source to look up part numbers for the Kona? I am looking for the part number for the 1.6 turbo Kona. This is our first Hyundai.
Filter is for all 1.6/2.0 engines- Not Kona specific , fits Veloster , Elantra etc Hyundai #26300-35504

Part number can also be seen on the filter through the cut out in the plastic engine cover.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Looked up oil filters, 0133 seems to be a base number of different brands, and seems to take a "B" type filter tool socket to fit. 76mm if I remember right . Same listing as mentioned for most of hyundia 1.6 or 2.0 engines.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Reactions: Wheat

·
Registered
244 Posts
Trust me when I posted the filter number as I and have changed my oil already 2000 mi ago and the number is the one posted also since I have the full parts diagrams for the Kona and every Hyundai out there.

For alternate filters -
Wix- XP 51334 - Same filter for most Subaru H6 and Honda Etc
If you want the same filter by Napa it would be the Platinum (made by WIX)

Fram- XG9688 Ultra Synthetic

These would be the only ones after extensive reading of filter tests I would run, but then again oil and filter posts FB and car forums can be extensive and beaten like a dead horse.

Just go with what is considered top of the line same goes for only top quality Synthetic oil designed for LSPI.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would you be able to look up some interior part numbers for me?

Trust me when I posted the filter number as I and have changed my oil already 2000 mi ago and the number is the one posted also since I have the full parts diagrams for the Kona and every Hyundai out there.

For alternate filters -
Wix- XP 51334 - Same filter for most Subaru H6 and Honda Etc
If you want the same filter by Napa it would be the Platinum (made by WIX)

Fram- XG9688 Ultra Synthetic

These would be the only ones after extensive reading of filter tests I would run, but then again oil and filter posts FB and car forums can be extensive and beaten like a dead horse.

Just go with what is considered top of the line same goes for only top quality Synthetic oil designed for LSPI.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
As in what type of parts, for the Kona?

Blessings and Peace

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm looking for the lime twist shifter bezel and vents bezels of the same color.

·
Registered
244 Posts
That would be Ebay and Amazon as those are accessories. I did come across that color in both but cannot remember what site but it just looking a lot.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
I can't find either anywhere. Found plenty of chrome, satin, and carbon but no Lime Twist. RATS! I've scoured the Internet!:grin:

Blessings and Peace

·
Registered
1,198 Posts

WIX is the best in your list....I completely disagree with your findings. I hate to say, regular Wix is only a hair above average in filtering quality with Wix XP being a couple of jumps better. No way is in the league of the top four below.

Royal Purple is the the clear KING here, then Amsoil, Fram Ultra next, then Mobil 1(which is not even a full synthetic filter=semi synthetic), and then Wix XP. Wix regular in last place in filtering quality. There is nothing special about a regular Wix filter other then paint quality and manufacturing quality and just a hair better filtering then cheapy $4.00 filters.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Actually, this discussion doesn't belong here, nor will I promote or endorse it. This isn't a contest regarding the best oil filter. Out of respect for the OP and his personal choice, I'll endeavor to keep it that way. Appreciate your comments, however you are entitled to believe anything you heart desires. There's more then enough information out there, to make a educated choice. Variety, is the spice of life.:wink::smile:

Thanks for looking. That's the same results I have had.
You are most welcome.:grin: I will continue to look and if I do come across them, I will PM you the link personally. I'm looking quite a bit of the time, so it's not an inconvenience to share the results.

Blessings and Peace

1 - 15 of 15 Posts