Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My wife sorta killed my ideas of adding alot of performance parts to the car but she does approve cosmetic upgrades and I really like the go anywhere look.
Anyone know what if any thicker sidewall tires that have an aggressive offroad LOOK to them will fit the stock wheels? I live in eastern TN so more "off road" type of stuff makes a little sense lol. Was thinking of adding things like a small roof basket,led light bar and mud flaps to make it look sorta aggressive.
To be clear I'm not needing to actually offroad just looks and not be any worse than stock for mud/rain/snow, as alot of our friends have property that have long dirt and gravel roads, that get nasty in rain or icy in winter.

Oh and as for the type of look I would love think RepoMen movie VW touareg is cool Google Image Result for https://i.pinimg.com/originals/32/ed/68/32ed684f7512adc608ec94576c6b77da.jpg
Thanks !

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just ordered a set of general grabber atx. It’s an all terrain tire. Have great reviews for all applications. Haven’t tried them yet myself but I love the look of them.

·
Read Only
412 Posts
Depends what for you want lol. I ordered 215/65/16 but it was on back order so I got 215/70/16. They rub in right before full lock. Parking lot type turns. I know well enough to avoid it by now. I think the 65’s would have been just right
yeah id just want a little bigger than oem but the oem wasnt even an option ill look further into it,

·
Registered
2022 Kona N-Line "Veronica"
6 Posts
Was thinking of adding things like a small roof basket,led light bar and mud flaps to make it look sorta aggressive.
Not making fun but just pointing out the levity in roof baskets being "aggressive" :geek:

Also that Touareg does like sick, never saw that movie but always love a fender flare.

😷✌

1 - 8 of 8 Posts