Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi....going to buy KONA Limited AWD a few months. So figured could pick up some pointers in meanwhile. That's it for now...see you in the forums.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got my KONA Limited AWD turbo last month. So far it's great! The standard list of features on the Limited AWD is all I could ask for. The next model up is $2000 more and has features that I don't want. Do your homework on that now when you're not at the dealer with a slick salesperson. The biggest problem is that selection is LIMITED. The dealers get what they get and ordering a KONA is not possible. When you know what you want, contact nearby dealers and ask if they've got it. I "settled" for white with a black interior (boo hoo) because it was the only AWD turbo limited in the state of New Mexico at the time. The black roof option looks nice but the white roof is so much cooler temperature-wise. The only option I would have added is the homelink mirror, but I found a 4 button garage door/gate opener for use on rolling code and non-rolling code units that is so easy to program, it's unbelievable for $25 and its smaller than a business card and only 3/8" thick in 4 colors. Clip it on the visor and you won't know it's there.

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
I got my KONA Limited AWD turbo last month. So far it's great! The standard list of features on the Limited AWD is all I could ask for. The next model up is $2000 more and has features that I don't want. Do your homework on that now when you're not at the dealer with a slick salesperson. The biggest problem is that selection is LIMITED. The dealers get what they get and ordering a KONA is not possible. When you know what you want, contact nearby dealers and ask if they've got it. I "settled" for white with a black interior (boo hoo) because it was the only AWD turbo limited in the state of New Mexico at the time. The black roof option looks nice but the white roof is so much cooler temperature-wise. The only option I would have added is the homelink mirror, but I found a 4 button garage door/gate opener for use on rolling code and non-rolling code units that is so easy to program, it's unbelievable for $25 and its smaller than a business card and only 3/8" thick in 4 colors. Clip it on the visor and you won't know it's there.
Anyway, Larry H. Miller in Albuquerque has several differeint colored Ultimates and Limited AWD's in stock and has had them since the release. I believe he was the first to get any in NM.:wink:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just purchased an Ultimate yesterday at Larry H. Miller Hyundai in Peoria AZ and they had several Limited models in stock. Colors I saw included thunder gray, chalk white, sonic silver, durf blue and even a pulse red. Not sure on AWD though. I've been watching my local Arizona dealers for about 4 weeks now and it seems like a lot of them are starting to have more and more in stock and on the lot.

Having said that, they didn't have the color I wanted (Lime Twist) so they are having the one I purchased shipped over from California.

Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts