Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Since hitting dealers in March..I have been trying to locate a thunder grey awd sel with black interior and the sel tech package.....to no avail. I am needing to get my hands on one soon, or I will have to find an alternative...I have dealers all over looking..but none to be found in ohio. I cannot seem to get an honest answer from anyone when I ask if they specifically order what they want or if they just get what they get from Hyundai. I am giving it a few more weeks..then on to another brand...sad in ohio馃槩

Registered
How much would it cost to get a one-way airline ticket to Los Angeles-Orange County?
They have hundreds of Konas.
Spend a day on the beach, another at Disneyland, then drive the new Kona of your choice back home. Have a fun trip. A nice, long, extended weekend.
The savings you get might cover half of the cost of the trip.
Our 2015 Santa Fe Sport came with a $ 5,200 discount from MSRP. Thanks again, Cerritos Hyundai!

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thought about that..but just heard from my salesman he is hopeful one will be in his dealership within the week...getting excited...sure..big change from my 02 loaded Camry...some things I won鈥檛 have...I wanted the limited..but cannot do the leather on seats so had to settle for the awd sel with tech pkg. has cloth seats. ..soon...hopeful in ohio!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts