Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, I could not find the search function for this forum, so forgive me if this has been answered already. I have a 2020 Kona EV and when I first bought it, i would receive notifications for both when charging started and charging was completed, but now I'm only receiving charging completed notifications. It was handy receiving the start notifications because I'm on a TOU plan with my electric utility and it's comforting to see that I didn't start charging during an expensive period. I've looked everywhere for a charge-started selection, but cannot find it anywhere. Do other folks still receive start notifications, or is it just me?

Thanks so much,
-Rick

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I dont believe I have ever received either message 馃槣
Thanks for responding - I appreciate it. Yeah, I was afraid most folks would be unaware of the option. The only reason I knew to look for it was because I accessed the feature originally on my 2012 Rav4 EV.

Registered
Thanks for responding - I appreciate it. Yeah, I was afraid most folks would be unaware of the option. The only reason I knew to look for it was because I accessed the feature originally on my 2012 Rav4 EV.
So how did you enable that feature?

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Under profile (3 lines in upper-left corner) in the MyHyunda App on your phone, select Settings-->Connected Care and Remote. None of it is very intuitive, for sure.

Registered
Thanks. Hmm, cant find it. I use Hyundai Autolink premium app - is that the one you are referring to?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts