Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, well first Hyundia I ever owned, Kona SEL, 2.0, thunder gray, and safety package. Leary of new brand in my garage ? Gave up a toyota Matrix Theory special edition for this, 11 years old and time to wave it good by...boo hoo. Only vehicle ever made with passenger seat folding foward, could put a 5 foot ladder in it and close trunck. Anyway, back the the Kona. Thanks for posting the center console insert, trunk liner by maxiline, elbow coushions, etc. One major fluke, is gps does not like windshield with safety package. Hope my ez pass toll thing does not interfer with the functions. Mounted scangauge2 on top of dash above speedo, easy to see mph now, and keep lower screen on other selection. Had slight steering wheel vibration at 66-68 mph the other day, but today gone, possible just roadway. Went away above or below this speed ? This is my run around vehicle now, trying to save miles on outback and pickup. Starting to adjust to the safety package. Love the back up camera, so clear ! Safe driving.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
MAHALO and WELCOME:grin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts