1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
2020 Kona EV
56 Posts
it's not even 2023 yet, why are we talking about 2024 releases? o_O

· Registered
2020 Kona EV
56 Posts
eh, my point is more along the lines of 'living so far in the future we neglect the present' sort of mentality, but whatever. Of course they're already planning a re-design. Why let a model exist for more than 3 years, that keeps interchangeable parts at a minimum which keeps the demand and prices high. Yippie!

· Registered
135 Posts
I think it looks sharp. Hyundai does a good job of pushing the exterior design envelope without going too far. The extra space is a welcomed improvement as well. Rumor is that the N is dead but we’ll see…my best guess would be that it’s coming back eventually but as an EV.

· Registered
2 Posts
I just noticed something interesting. I might be wrong, but I think the 2024 Kona Electric shown on the unveiling photos includes 360 camera system. If you look closely into the side mirrors you will notice a "bubble" underneath, close to their corner. I believe these are camera lenses reminiscing of the side mirror cameras included in the Ioniq 5 Limited 360 system.
Car Vehicle Automotive side-view mirror Hood Automotive design

· Registered
10 Posts
I think that a better rear seat passenger space and a softer ride option would be very welcomed on the 2024 redesign, but personally I like the more aggressive look of the actual Kona N design in red or black. It would be sad to miss the "N" if its not planned to return.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts