Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just introducing myself. Just picked up a 2018 Kona Limited. This is a first in many. First non sedan, first new car, first turbo, the list goes on. The Kona has been amazing so far. I guess anything will impress me since I've essentially using cars from the 90s for so long. ;) Looking forward to reading about everyone's thoughts and experiences with the vehicle.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Mahalo and Welcome!!

Blessings and Peace

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi guys,

Just introducing myself. Just picked up a 2018 Kona Limited. This is a first in many. First non sedan, first new car, first turbo, the list goes on. The Kona has been amazing so far. I guess anything will impress me since I've essentially using cars from the 90s for so long. ;) Looking forward to reading about everyone's thoughts and experiences with the vehicle.
Welcome and enjoy! We've been loving our Kona Limited, and it hangs well with our other much older cars ('96 Miata and '85 MR2). It's obviously got way better creature comforts, and they managed to engineer it to feel light and fun in spite of its size and weight. Definitely a new car that's actually worth it!

·
Registered
222 Posts
It is a bit of a shock if you haven't had a newer car, that's for sure! I went from a 2009 to my 2018 Kona and even that was a big leap in tech. I'm still figuring it all out, and my SE doesn't have as much stuff as the higher level trims, lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts