Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kona N-Line Ultimate
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently purchased a 2022 Kona N-Line and am more impressed with it each time it's driven.
Our dealership said it was a 10-14 week wait but was informed 5 weeks later that our Kona was in Vancouver and we should expect to take delivery after it does a rail journey in about 5 days, have enjoyed it for a few weeks now and love it.
After decades of driving pickup trucks and Jeeps this is our first non-North American built vehicle.
Will have a few questions but will buckle up for now and tour the forum.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Window

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Kona
139 Posts
Recently purchased a 2022 Kona N-Line and am more impressed with it each time it's driven.
Our dealership said it was a 10-14 week wait but was informed 5 weeks later that our Kona was in Vancouver and we should expect to take delivery after it does a rail journey in about 5 days, have enjoyed it for a few weeks now and love it.
After decades of driving pickup trucks and Jeeps this is our first non-North American built vehicle.
Will have a few questions but will buckle up for now and tour the forum.

View attachment 6090
As a pickup driver, have you looked at the new Santa Cruz? If so, what did you think of it. I was thinking of going for it next year's production (2023) but I think when I trade next year I'll stick with a N Line Kona with the Limited package instead.

·
Registered
2022 Kona N-Line Ultimate
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As a pickup driver, have you looked at the new Santa Cruz? If so, what did you think of it. I was thinking of going for it next year's production (2023) but I think when I trade next year I'll stick with a N Line Kona with the Limited package instead.
I did not see the Santa Cruz until the day we picked up our Kona or I would have looked closer. It seemed to be a good vehicle for dual duty, going to the garden centre and taking the in-laws out for dinner etc. Interior was nice, box was Ok for most things the trunk couldn't carry. N-line Kona is awesome, learn something new about it every time we drive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts