Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased my Kona last Friday with 10 miles on it and got window tint put on today , it's a must if you live in Las Vegas 馃槈 and also new winter weather mats that fit perfect even though they were Universal fit , I purchase them from Amazon and I've had them before in my Toyota Camry for the last three years and they work flawlessly !

Attachments

Registered
Nice ride! Can you tell me which mats you purchased from amazon? If they fit great..I want them...not sure which company you bought from on Amazon..appreciate your help

Registered
Nice looking tints, I think they do a great job at complementing your Kona. If you don't mind, what level tint did you get? It might help other owners and owners to be (like myself) to figure out what they want.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Here you go
That link won`t open for me. Can you tell me what the stock number is or what model Hyundai they are for? Amazon does not seem to have a listing for the Kona that I can find.

Thanks.
Motor Trend MT-923-BK_NMM FlexTough Contour Liners - Deep Dish Heavy Duty Rubber Floor Mats for Car SUV Truck & Van - All Weather Protection (Black)

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Nice looking tints, I think they do a great job at complementing your Kona. If you don't mind, what level tint did you get? It might help other owners and owners to be (like myself) to figure out what they want.
My request was to make it a uniform color all the way around , because the Kona comes with dark privacy glass and not tint from the dealer .... So he did 20% from the rear windows all the way back and 12% on the two front windows ! It's a very uniform color all the way around which I love !

Registered
My request was to make it a uniform color all the way around , because the Kona comes with dark privacy glass and not tint from the dealer .... So he did 20% from the rear windows all the way back and 12% on the two front windows ! It's a very uniform color all the way around which I love !
That tint is nice and dark and great tip on making the tints all the same around. We cant get our cars that dark in Australia as we have tinting rules lol ....not fair!!

Registered
RC51 Rider,
Hey there, your red rider looks cool, I got the surf blue version with tech package......I almost got red, but just came from a red vehicle so I had to go blue....which I love. I've got about 130 miles on mine now, had it shipped from Roseville Hyundai in CA. Just a FWD, 2.0 which I find to be more than enough power. I previously drove a 58 hp car/Festiva and a G3 Pontiac/about 95 hp, so this 147hp honey is a power pack in my book. Enjoy the Kona!

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you , I purchased a front-wheel drive to leader also and plenty enough power for here in Las Vegas I bought it with 10 miles on it and in a month I put 1000 miles on it ! Now I'm just looking upgrade the wheels and that'll be it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts