Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and I came home with a new Kona Ultimate. We trade a CX-3 ion on it. The CX-3 was an OK car but the Kona is a great car.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Mahalo and Welcome!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Best of luck with it, what is your favorite part of it ? I am still amazed of the backup clarity and screen !

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The well laid out interior and good use of space. That was my biggest problem with the CX-3. I literally couldn't fit in it.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
You over 6 foot?

Blessings and Peace

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
5 foot 10 inches. My shoulder was against the door pillar when I had the seat adjusted.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots to glean for sure.
At 6'2 I agree with the fit & room in the Kona vs others I tested.
The Mazda was nice but definitely not comfortable for long haul (drives or ownership).

·
Registered
116 Posts
Congrats and great choice!

My gf and I actually test drove the Kona immediately after test driving a CX-3, on a whim. We went to a Mazda dealer to test drive a Mazda3 hatch, tried out the CX-3 while we were there, and were so impressed we opened our minds to the subcompact CUV category. Then I mentioned that if we're looking at them, we should check out the Kona... and there happened to be a Hyundai dealership next door.

Long story short, after having driven the CX-3 moments before driving the Kona, the Kona is better in literally every way (unless you really have an issue with its styling.)

Love to see that folks are trading in their CX-3's for these, haha!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts