Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I just bought the Kona Limited last night after a week or two of looking and research. We drove the SEL first but as soon as we sat in the Limited with upgraded interior and motor we were sold on it. I hope to have many years enjoyment from my Kona.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new SEL! Which color option did you end up going with?
We got the Limited in Thunder Grey. Very interesting paint. The metallic flakes pick up other colors. It looks different depending on the surroundings.

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Thats great for an AWD.

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Sorry I thought is was an AWD, sorry!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Have sel awd, 2.0 .& safety package. Wish I could have gotten the climate control as an option. Leather seats did not sell me, much better in my outback. Limited adds about $50 more per tire going up to 18 rims too. Overall not a bad vehicle, but awd is only for below 19 mph ! Play on words, not 4 wd. Gave up my toyota matrix theory for this, gosh I still love that car ! New matrix or iM, is smaller compact sporty look, just did not sell me. Kona has a little more taller room. My first hyundia too, hope it works out in the long run ?

·
Registered
116 Posts
If you ever see a Lime Twist Limited AWD around, it might be me and the SO. We're down in Atlanta, but we go climbing in Eastern TN a ton!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts