Hyundai Kona Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
JUST got my Kona N 7/16/22 and so far it’s has 65 miles on it. However all this talk about oil changes has me confused. On my window sticker it states free 3 year 36k mile complementary Maintinance Do some of you not have this on your window sticker?
Font Material property Paper Publication Paper product

·
Registered
131 Posts
I just had my second oil change done at 8.2k miles. I agree that an oil change every 3k miles seems a bit excessive and it would be bad if Hyundai only suggested that to make a little bit more money for their dealers.
You already have 8.2K mileage? I'm at 1400 as of this past weekend. I may put on another 700-1000 miles before I put on winter tires. Once the winter tires are on the car, I may travel 1000-1500 from November through April. Once spring rolls around next year my Kona N will get some additional miles on her.

·
Registered
131 Posts
JUST got my Kona N 7/16/22 and so far it’s has 65 miles on it. However all this talk about oil changes has me confused. On my window sticker it states free 3 year 36k mile complementary Maintinance Do some of you not have this on your window sticker? View attachment 7212
That covers 1 oil change every year. Not all of them. So if you drive 12K mileage a year and get your oil change every 3K mileage you will be paying for 3 oil changes out of your own pocket. I use the bluelink app for my oil changes, etc... this way the dealership and I are on the same page for my car maintenance.

·
Registered
153 Posts
You already have 8.2K mileage? I'm at 1400 as of this past weekend. I may put on another 700-1000 miles before I put on winter tires. Once the winter tires are on the car, I may travel 1000-1500 from November through April. Once spring rolls around next year my Kona N will get some additional miles on her.
Yes, I've had my N since the beginning of the year..

·
Registered
21 Posts
JUST got my Kona N 7/16/22 and so far it’s has 65 miles on it. However all this talk about oil changes has me confused. On my window sticker it states free 3 year 36k mile complementary Maintinance Do some of you not have this on your window sticker? View attachment 7212
I also have the same but did my first oil change myself at 1k. What part are you from? If you have IG follow my build NY1KONAN

41 - 46 of 46 Posts