Hyundai Kona Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Are we talking about the high beam automatically dipping to low beams to on coming traffic (High Beam Assist)? If your Kona Ultimate headlights don't work properly, they're obligated to fix it no matter if there is a recall or not. It's a standard feature on the Ultimate and advertised as such. I'd start a complaint against your dealers service department with Hyundai Customer Service. They will quickly get to the bottom of it.

Blessings and Peace

·
Registered
41 Posts
Are we talking about the high beam automatically dipping to low beams to on coming traffic (High Beam Assist)? If your Kona Ultimate headlights don't work properly, they're obligated to fix it no matter if there is a recall or not. It's a standard feature on the Ultimate and advertised as such. I'd start a complaint against your dealers service department with Hyundai Customer Service. They will quickly get to the bottom of it.

Blessings and Peace

No, the glare issue that they fixed on the newer 2018s to get the higher rating. I asked if they were going to fix that on the older 2018s.

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Gotcha thanks for the clarification. Thought we might be talking about the (HBA) High Beam Assist.

Blessings and Peace

21 - 23 of 23 Posts