Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate change and hyundai-forums.com where I also follow a Kona forum has made a major revision.

I do like the fact that any single Kona topic can be discussed in a single forum instead of having 10+ sub forums, but the layout sure looks bad in my opinion.

Thanks for reading

·
Super Moderator
823 Posts
The only constant is change.. Onward and upward we go. I used to run a BBS and managed a conversational website for my wifes business...
Its a lot of work/time and I'm grateful to the owners of this site for providing these forums and building the community for the Kona owners and enthusiasts..

·
Registered
693 Posts
OH, here is where you guys are............

I posted this on one of your sister sites......I may be leaving, if I can't stomach your choice HORRIBLE designed software you chose. I have seen this before and if there are others like me you may have a problem with losing people. Sorry "Romper Room site design is HORRIBLE to look at as with Hyundai-forums dot com site is NOW. What an utter shame.

Is it just me or I am having a hard time even wanting to come to this site anymore with this crappy looking new software. YUK!!! I click on the site and start looking at it and get ill, then go to another site that doesn't have it, Too bad my favorite Kona site (this one here) is going to get it too, since it is the same owners. This happened to a fishing site I was on a lot. They changed it to this kind of crappy looking design and a lot of people dropped off, they custom coded the software to look more like the old "warm and well designed software " just to keep the people from leaving.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts